smotion

Saturday, September 26, 2009

12 proven flirty Sms

I can honestly say I was really
surprised at the reaction I received
from the message I sent last week.

Over the weekend, my mailbox
was flooded with emails from guys
who wanted to know more about
SMS.

Unfortunately I don't have time to
respond to the dozens of emails I
received.

So in this blog I want to cover 2
major questions:

1) What's the purpose behind SMSing?
2) Can you give actual examples of
SMS's you've sent?

With these two questions in mind,
I want to further explore the power
behind SMSing women:


1- What is the purpose for text messaging?

Bottom line- Text messaging is all
about maintaining sexual tension!

When you first get a number, it's
easy to have attraction. But this is
quickly lost in the time between
getting her digits and making that
first phone call.

With SMSing, you can bridge the
'time-gap' and keep the attraction
alive.

While I recommend that it never
replace a phone call, SMSing is an
excellent way to get a woman to
think about you throughout her day.

And when you go to call her,
she'll immediately recognize the
good feelings and emotions that
you've already given her.

This makes it easy to get her on the
phone and set up a 2nd meeting
(ie: First Date)

I personally use my SMSs
to stand out from the other guys
who might be calling this girl.

So I focus on 2 things when I
text a girl:

1) Cocky-funny (Ie: Teasing in a
friendly manner)
2) Call Back Humor


Generally I'll start a texting
conversation by referencing a
specific thing that happened
in our first conversation.
(This is how to use the call-back
humor that I just mentioned)

For instance, a few weeks back I
met an attractive girl from
Eastern India. As soon as she
opened her mouth, I came to the
realization that she sounded exactly
like the guy from the any movie.

And once I confirmed that she saw
that movie and "got the joke" I
teased her mercilessly about
sounding like him.

Naturally the first message started
with a reference to a film.

This leads to the next question that
I want to cover (This is where I
provide the 12 proven SMS that
I promised at the start of this blog)


2- Can you give ACTUAL examples of messages you've sent?

As I mentioned before, I typically
use 'call-back humor' with my SMS.
This makes it hard to give "cookie-cutter"
examples.

However, there are times when I
didn't get an opportunity to use
call-back humor.

So even if I really didn't get a chance
to know a girl better, I'll still use
a few messages that have gotten great
results in the past.

Here are 12 SMS I've personally used:
(Change your language and modify these
SMS's according to you.)


==> After meeting a girl- (Use 2-3
hours to establish initial contact)

1) "I know you're thinking about
me. So I thought I would say hi!"

2) "My ears are tingling...stop
talking about me!"

3) "Wow...that's weird. I think I
just saw your twin. Are
you stalking me?"


==> Lifestyle updates- (Use to
keep contact ever other day
& demonstrate that you're a
fun/interesting person )

4) "hey...my dog just did the craziest
thing..."

5) "I just saw an army of Liliputs.
I think short people are breeding too fast

6) "nice environment out. Time to go for
a long drive. Too bad you have to work!!!"


==> Building Sexual Tension-
(Use after you've spoken on the
phone and set up a 2nd meeting)

7) "Miss me yet?"

8) "Tomorrow should be awesome.
Just try not to embarrass
me in front of my friends"

9) "Looking forward to seeing you.
You're like the my lucky charm


==> After the 2nd meeting-
(Use to reinforce the good time
she had)

10) "Had an awesome time.
Hugs and kisses!"

11) "Fun times! I guess it's safe
to introduce you to my friends!"

12) "Had a great time! Even if
you're a little fattyy..."


Sexual tension can be quickly
gained and quickly lost.

That's why it's important to
keep up the attraction at all
points in the relationships
you have with women.

In other words, never allow
the lines of communication to
go slack.

That's why I personally recommend
that you use to stay in contact
with ALL the women you're
dating (or hope to date).

Used correctly, texting can help
you create massive levels of
sexual tension with women
that you barely know.

And once you meet them in
person, it becomes much easier
to turn things physical!

-------------------------------------------------
If you have any queries you can mail me at....
ntri15@gmail.com

5 comments:

Your Comments are my reward. So please do so.