smotion

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How to be naturally attractive to all girls

In the past few months, I've thought a LOT about what makes a guy
naturally attractive to any woman. While MOST men need routines,
gimmicks and other PUA games, there are some born with a natural
ability to attract without even thinking about it.

What I find interesting is "naturals" come in all shapes and
sizes. I've seen some who are ugly, fat AND poor. Yet they're
BLESSED with the uncanny ability to unleash a girl's "WILD SIDE"

Now I'll be the first to admit that I am NOT a natural with
women. Before I tried to make a change to this area of my life, I
did manage to "Forrest Gump" my way with women. But looking back,
most of my success was largely due to a few factors:

* Alcohol
* Being in a comfortable environment
* Talking to a friend of a friend
* Having a woman approach me

As you can see, I wasn't as bad as some others out there. But, I
feel that at one point in my life, my success with women was very
limited.

But to the main point of this blog...

There ARE men who have a natural touch with women!

What makes them different?

Well as I've recently discovered, there is ONE major factor that
separates the "naturals" from the "average" men:

Naturals give off a postive attitude!

Okay, I know I'm venturing into the realm of "hippy-dippy" new
agey talk. However, there's an important lesson to be learned
here...

Naturals intuitively know the importance of triggering a woman's
positive emotions. In other words, naturals are FUN to be around
and provide an interesting view of the world.

Primarily, naturals know how to clearly describe their goals and
dreams. Whenever given an opportunity, naturals will talk about
life in an exciting manner.

Since most women live boring unfulfilled lives, a natural can
provide an dramatic change of pace.

Next, naturals are able to avoid the negativity displayed by many
men. If you think about it, most people are  constantly
complaining about how much life sucks.

Instead of simply complaining, a natural will express what he
doesn't like in way that isn't negative. Instead he finds a way
to put a positive spin on almost any scenario.

To illustrate, let's go over a few statements made by an AVERAGE
person and by a NATURAL:


Average :


1) "Those girls are so bitchy. I can't believe they treated me
like that! "

2) "This is the worst service I've ever had. Where the hell did
they hire this waitress? "

3) I'm so tired right now. I don't feel like doing anything
right now"


Natural :


1) "I didn't do my best in that set. Next time, I'm going to
display more energy and positive body language"

2) "Looks like we're not going to have the greatest service
tonight. But, at least I know the food is going to be awesome!"

3) "Who is tired? I'm ready to go!"

As you can see, these statements basically say the same thing.
However the WAY each type of guy says them has a direct link to
a specific emotion.

Naturals know that energy and enthusiasm is important in EVERY
interaction. If you can learn ONE thing from these guys, it
should be that you NEED to display a more fun and exiting
personality. If you show a woman a GREAT time, then she'll be
naturally drawn to you.

An one of the best ways to be more "natural" with women is
to understand how to display an attractive personality

You won't believe how easy it is to get ANY woman when you're
displaying them with a FUN, exciting attitude!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments are my reward. So please do so.