smotion

Monday, October 19, 2009

How to Impress older women

Question from a reader:-


Am a regular reader of your blog and am really got a huge help from your blogs in my love life.But I really want to tell you a storywhich happened

Last Friday I went out with some buddies and the whole place was bursting with hot female models. My first thought was 'bring it on', as I thought of the many possibilities of being in a room full of tens.

Me and the rest of the guys went our separate ways to cover more ground, and I managed to get at least two phone numbers. Things were really going well, and it was crazy, but something weird happened.

One of the women I approached asked about my age and I said 20. She's 25. After that conversation about age, she started talking to me in an extremely polite manner, which was a far cry from the way she was talking to me before we got around to talking about age.

She was flirting like hell until that point. What gives?

I don't know exactly if it's her body language, or the tone of her voice, but I got the vibe that she was very civil with me.

Worst of all, I got the feeling that she's 'sitting it out' until I got tired of talking to her so she can finally talk to other people. It seemed as if she tolerated my convo because she’s a nice girl who couldn’t diss a guy rudely.

I picked up on her sudden change of mood and with the proverbial tail between my legs, went back to the buddies. It wasn’t a bad thing, I suppose, because there were many more women in the vicinity, but still, it seemed strange.

Now on to my main question:

In general how can a guy get around the age-related bias and make a girl think you’re fun, adventurous and worldly? To phrase it more succinctly, how can a guy make a woman switch off the “you’re too young for me” mindset?

I like dating older women, and my experience with girls a few years older than me has been great so far, but this was the first time I’ve encountered a girl who made me feel like age should be an issue.

If I meet a girl who thinks like this again, should I just lie and say I’m older than my actual age?




SOLUTION of the problem


Getting judged because of your age or age group is a nightmare, I can tell you from experience.

Most of the time, women dig you and banter with you comfortably until they start guessing your age (or you tell them yourself).

To illustrate this dilemma, imagine a young guy who can open conversations with women like a dream.

He can start a sexually-charged discourse with any woman and get her lusting for him. Think eye-to-eye contact, visible heart bubbles over her head… she’s quite ready to give in anytime, until he opens his mouth and tells her his real age...

...and BOOM!

Her hot loins freeze over, her heart turns black, her flirty glances turn serious, and she looks at you like she just saw you.

As you talk to her, she puts on a quizzical look and asks the question that’s burning in her brain right at that moment… “How old are you?”

Talk about getting hit where it hurts most. Believe me, I’ve felt this same feeling many times in the past whenever a girl busts my ego by telling me I’m too young, not old enough, or too adolescent for her to date.

From that moment on, you can expect her to say something like “Um… yeah… well, I don’t date guys your age”, “you’re cute like my little brother”, “you remind me of my eldest son”, or “I really don’t date younger guys”.

Now, what’s a guy to do if faced with this scenario? Do you just sit there and take it? Do not wait for your ego to return to its normal size.

Instead, do something to bounce the criticism back at her so she will know never to judge a virile guy by his age alone in the future (and of course, to turn the situation around to your benefit).



Although most mails I receive regarding the age issue come from women complaining how this or that guy is way older, this questions really made me smile because I got to go back to the way I was treated by older women in the past as soon as they learned how much younger I was compared to their age.

Women then always made me feel inferior by acting haughty about their experience. For some reason age equates experience to most women, and when they find out you’re way younger, they would automatically assume you don’t have what it takes for them to date.

No woman wants to babysit, I can tell you that much. But sometimes, there are women who simply dislike dating younger men, just because. No reason given, and no apologies issued. This tendency to get busted like this for being ‘too young’ is painful at the very least.

Now that I’m older, I’ve had to deal with this from the other end of the spectrum. Suddenly, some girls are thinking I’m too old for them to date!

It’s funny how things turn out, but the best part of being a part of this whole age shenanigan is getting to know some methods to make her think of you differently regardless of her age-bias and regardless of your age.

I’m going to show you how to turn the situation around … and make her feel attracted instead of turned off in as little as 30 seconds.

Here’s how you start to turn it around...


How to handle 'tricky' situations regarding age...

Don’t get me wrong, I personally like older women, and I think the maturity they have is attractive.

But if push comes to shove and a woman tries to make me feel inferior to her because of my age, I won’t hesitate to flip things around to get her turned on.

Albeit, that’s not the way our culture is set up. For females, their age and looks are fused together. You can tease a girl about her age when she starts giving you the snotty about how young you are.

Do it like the cosmetics marketers do… push her age-looks pain button and it won’t matter if she’s just a year older than you. She will undoubtedly feel the sting of your flippant remarks, and start reacting.

When she goes on her ‘reactive phase’, you know what that means right? You can push some more buttons to immediately generate attraction and get her coming home with you.

If she notices that the age comment affected you in any way, she will think she’s the prize and you should prove yourself to her before she flirts with you again.

Instead of falling for it, do this: throw a neg about her age and see her whole confidence crumble. Tease her lightly with words that clearly say you think her regard for your age is foolish. Here’s an example:

Her: “You’re way too young for me. Come back when you’re older”

Me: “You’re absolutely right. You’re way older than me. You’re past your prime in ‘girly years’. “

If she asks about that remark or if she looks shocked, educate her further by saying, “a girl’s age peaks at 18. That’s when her modeling career takes off. If she’s lucky, it stays good until she’s 25. You at 25 is basically a senior citizen amongst hot women.”

Are you catching my drift? :)

She will probably laugh in recognition of a rebuke, and that’s when you can really get her.

This tactic works like gangbusters, and here's why...

First of all, she sees you in a new light. You’re the impertinent man of the world who dared challenge her ego so you must be something else.

Another thing, even if you told her she’s way old in your eyes, you still gave her a compliment somehow (by pitting her against hot young girls aged 18-25)… but still, you made her uneasy and she feels provoked.

When you get her in this state, you have her where you want her. You will have her thinking of ways to prove herself to you.

The combination of indignant reaction, heightened senses, emotional discomfort and fuming gives rise to an emotion women interpret as ‘attraction.’ Believe it!

----------------------------------
Join me and become my friend on my orkut account,for information about latest tips blogs
http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Profile?rl=mp&uid=9446175337589689064

Join this community for latest tips amd techniques for impressing indian girls.
http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Community?cmm=94552768

----------------------------------

4 comments:

  1. Relationships by Ck Pro You have posted the blogs are really fantastic and informative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of the men find the same issue troubling them, like the reader who posed the question in here.Exhibiting their personality and self confidence are the main aspects one should concentrate on to impress a woman like you mentioned.Here are few more tips you would like to check on how to impress a woman and obviously flirt with them.

    kadınları etkileme yöntemleri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog you have here - market is very slow - Hopefully things will begin picking back up
    how to talk to women

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are my reward. So please do so.