smotion

Friday, September 25, 2009

Tips to improve personality and self confidence

If you've ever tried to attract a woman, then you know
your successdepends on your self-confidence.

The more confidence you have, the better off you'll be!

So what should you do if you lack self confidence around
women?

Well here are a few tips you can use to raise your self-esteem:

1) Learn to relax

Before approaching women, put yourself in a relaxed state by
paying attention to your posture and body. Then concentrate
on a positive outcome from the conversation you're about to
have. If you can remove all expectations you'll become more
relaxed around women. So remind yourself that any negative
outcome won't affect your life.

2) Try meditation and exercising

There are certain acivities (meditation,and yoga,) which will
make you more relaxed and focussed. By practicing these
exercises, you'll be able to put yourself into a positive state
whenever you need it, including the times when you're trying
to pick up women. So if you're serious about building self
confidence, try one of these activities.

3) Use your strengths
One quick way to build self-confidence is to write down all of the
qualities that make you a great person. Then whenever you're
faced with a situation where you're not feeling confident, just
recite the affirmations about your positive qualities.By mentally
reviewing your strengths, you'll be able to quickly ramp up your
levels of confidence.

4) Positive at all times
It's widely known that guys who smile and have a positive outlook
tend to attract more women.So no matter what you're feeling
inside, Always have a upbeat attitude and do your best to be a
guy who women enjoy being around. What's funny is even when
you fake a confident personality, you'll eventually develop this
personality trait!


TIPS FOR IMPROVING YOUR PERSONALITY.
WELL!!!.
Personality is something which is totally yours.You cannot take it
from anyone. It does not depends on your physique.Rather it
depends on your ways to present yourself.So it is only you who
is responsible for your personality.

THUS,the best way to attract a woman is to work on yourself first.

The truth is a lot of women are fed up with dating guys who act
like little boys.If you can learn what is attractive to women,
then you’ll stand out from these low personality boys.

BECOME A MAN.!!!!
Well it's simple. By being a real man, you'll exude a variety of
positive characteristics.And these core set of traits can help you
become more naturally attractive to women.

The question is- What virtues should you develop?

Well in my opinion, there are a number of strong character
traits you should develop.

Here are just a FEW of them:

• Honor
• Integrity
• Passion for life
• Goal orientation
• Confidence
• Humility
• Calmness under pressure
• Generosity to friends, family and even strangers
• Leadership
• Courage and conviction
• Decisiveness
• Humor

Now you might be overwhelmed by the number of traits I’ve
described.It definitely sounds like a lot to work on. But if you
want to become more attractive to women, then you must
do your best to work on all these areas of your life.

I challenge you to take each trait and rate yourself on how
well you fit this description. Then discipline yourself to improve
on each of these character traits.

I guarantee the more you work on yourself, then more you’ll
naturally attract women.



HENCE, these were the tips for you to improve your
self confidence and personality.

These traits naturally attracts girls..

13 comments:

  1. hey actually my height is 5'2"
    soo my question is does height is necessary to express our personality in front of girls??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No not at all
      i m very thin but still i m able 2gve a gd impression

      Delete
  2. I am regulaar college 1yr student and i can't express my feeling to the friends.
    Most likely to girls i am only a average friend who helps them in studies.
    But i have some feeling to a girl in my class but she is creating a wall in my way to do this.
    Even boys from her influence don't speak much as a friend.
    What could i do ? Help
    my id id gagandeep0909@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel lack of confidence infront of my classmates(girls)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel lack of confidence infront of my classmates(girls)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im a 12th clss student
    I cnt easly impress a girl nd my height is 6'2"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im a 12th clss student
    I cnt easly impress a girl nd my height is 6'2"

    ReplyDelete
  7. if the girl dont know me i want to make her my g.f. what are things i have to talk to her to impress that girl .

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to impress a girl but she does not want talk with me so how should i impress that girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go to her and you start first talking about studies to dislikes and likes if she is your classmate give her 100percent attention ...

      Delete
  9. I share my love feeling with my close frnds thal i love most beautiful girl of my class we are close friends but i can,t tell her that i love her but one day my close frnds tell her that i love her and on thay day she tells them thal"mai us sea baat nahi karongi aur us sea dur rahongi"and she broke friendship please help... she is close to my heart,and i did not want to loose her what should i do suggest me something......

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are my reward. So please do so.